Meaning of Item Penetration
Items including Weapons, Costumes, Gloves, Shoes, Rings, Necklaces, and Cloaks can be penetrated to have sockets.
Selecting the "Equipment Penetrate" option at Agent NPC will randomly create 1 ~ 5 penetrated sockets on a selected item (results are based on luck).
Gems can be inserted into the sockets for the item to have bonus stats or effects.
How to Penetrate Equipment:
1. Select an un-penetrated piece of equipment
2. Go to the Agent NPC in Faction HQ and select "Equipment Penetrate"
3. Insert the equipment you wish to penetrate and click "Confirm" (must have 100,000,000 silver)
4. The number of Penetrated sockets(s) will appear on the equipment
Remove Penetrated Sockets From Equipment
If you do not want penetration on an item, sockets can also be removed from the Agent NPC.
Penetration Remove Material:
*Socket Removal Stones can be purchased with Silver Jeons at the Agent NPC*
How To Remove Penetration:
1. Head to the Agent NPC and select the "Remove Penetrate" option
2. Insert your equipment with penetrated sockets, then insert the Socket Removal Stone
3. After clicking "Confirm," the penetrated sockets will be removed.
*Penetrated sockets with gems attached will not be removable until the gem is removed first*
Attaching Gems to Penetrated Items
Gems can be inserted into penetrated socket(s) to increase stats and gain bonus effects.
Gem Attaching Material:
*Diamonds can be acquired via PvP, PvM, boxes, etc.*
How to Attach Gems:
1. Head to the Agent NPC and select the "Attach Gem" option
2. Insert an item with penetrated sockets, then insert the Diamond
3. After clicking "Confirm," the gem will be attached and the stat/buff will appear on the item
Removing Gemmed Items
If you do not want a stat or buff on an item, you can remove the gem from that item to get rid of the stat/buff.
Gem Removing Material:
*Gem Removal Scroll can be acquired by spending Contribution Points at the Agent NPC*
How to Remove Gems:
1. Head to Agent NPC and select the "Remove Gemstone" option
2. Insert an item with gems attached, then insert the Gem Removal Scroll
3. Select the stat/buff you wish to remove
***IMPORTANT NOTE*** When you scroll over a stat/buff on an item, you will see a stat/buff description that may be different from what is shown on the item itself.
Please review the table provided at the bottom of this guide for the corresponding stat/buff information.
4. After clicking "Confirm," the selected stat/buff Gem will be removed from the item
Additional Penetration Sockets
Items can have additional penetration sockets (up to a total of 5), without removing the existing sockets and gems on the item.
Additional Penetration Material:
*Plus Penetrate Scroll can be acquired by spending Contribution Points at the Agent NPC*
How to Add Additional Penetration Sockets:
1. Head to Agent NPC and select the "Additional Penetrate" option
2. Insert the penetrated item, then insert the Plus Penetrate Scroll
3. After clicking "Confirm," the selected item will either Succeed or Fail to produce an additional penetration socket (results are based on luck)
***IMPORTANT NOTE*** When an item already has 3 penetration sockets, it will become EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to obtain the 4th and 5th sockets.
Penetration Stat and Buff Details
You will see 2 different names for post-penetrated stats and buffs. To avoid confusion, please read the following information below:
The Name (1) is in YELLOW. It can be found directly on the item details.
The Name (2) is in WHITE. It can be found when you hover over the stat/buff during the "Remove Gemstone" phase at the Agent NPC.
NOTE: There are two names, but the description is the same. Please refer to the table below for more information: